To transform the lives of those with whom we work through support and opportunity for independent living, learning and work.
As a leading Scottish Social Enterprise we will:-
- strive for high performance and impact
- be distinctive, play to our strengths and add value
- provide an engaging place of work
- support our staff to learn and develop
- engage with those with whom we work to shape and influence decisions that affect them
- be a partner of choice
- embrace change, welcome innovation and creativity
- inform and influence change
- demonstrate the impact we make
We wish to build on our work to date, to draw on past and current successes and seek to harness the talent, enthusiasm and commitment of all staff and volunteers across the organisation, combined with the support and leadership of our Board members.
“Investing in young people is not optional. We cannot fail those who need accommodation with support, who need someone to listen to them, sometimes challenge them and respect them, who need to know there is hope and opportunity, who need to know that they too can succeed.” Ken Milroy MBE, Chief Executive